Please protect your device very carefully to refrain from any unintentional purchase and charge, getting it away from small children who might happen to control it.
You can either set password/passcode for in-game purchase.
How to set passcode on iPhone/iPod/iPod Touch
- Tap [Settings]
- Tap [General]
- Tap [Restrictions]>[Setting restrictions]
- Enter passcode for restrictions
- Enter the passcode again to confirm
- Swipe to switch off [In-app purchases]
*The operation above makes every in-app purchase require the passcode to restrict unintentional purchase.
How to set password on Android
- Activate [Play store]
- Tap [Menu]
- Choose [Settings]
- See [User controls] and select [Use password to restrict purchases]
- See [Require password] and select [For all purchases through Google Play on this device]
*The operation above makes every in-app purchase require the Google Play password to restrict unintentional purchases.
Operation process could be different depending on each version and model.
Please follow the user instruction of your device.